Marcel Henderson is an executive coach, consultant, and counselor. She has extensive experience working with individuals, couples, groups and corporate teams to effect long-lasting change in behavior and effectiveness. She specializes in helping clients perform at their best while addressing the complex challenges of today’s environment.
Her former career as a business leader spanning over twenty years affords her the distinct understanding into the problems related to the blurring of careers and personal lives. She helps people navigate both.
- Over twenty years’ experience as a leader in Fortune 500 companies leading Executive Coaching Practices, Global Talent Management and Leadership Development
- Licensed Psychotherapist with a specialization in leadership and coaching and a Masters in Education
- Certifications in:
- Hogan Personality Inventory
- Leadership Agility 360
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Strong Interest Inventory
- The BioCode System
- The Enneagram
Why Leaders Hire Marcel
Her work as a coach and therapist is a natural extension of her past work experiences and learnings. Her ‘knack’ is the ability to see through incisively to the core of a problem and enable her clients to find their own solutions from a new level of awareness. She has found that close alliances forged in her work with clients, the process of creative collaboration, and working with people who have a strong desire to gain a deeper understanding of themselves and their role in the world is why clients hire her.
If you are wondering if you should hire Marcel, you should have a conversation with her about your goals and objectives and discuss if working with her would be beneficial to you.
Ready to Get Started?
Get in touch with us.